Friday, August 17, 2018

Using Your Brain Is Underrated

Friday, August 17th, 2018

I'm blessed with friends who are much more computer literate than I, however, I hate to bother them with issues (busy lives, etc.)  So, when I have an issue, I try and troubleshoot the issue until I find a solution.

That's where I've been for the past 3 days.  

(In a nutshell) I have our email (which is an ancient att.net version) on my regular laptop using Outlook.  I kept getting error messages.  Couldn't get the messages to stop, so I deleted the email account from the computer with plans to just re-add it.  (It's worked before)  Silly me - I spent these 3 days trying and trying.  Finally found a AT&T Community Forum; posted my situation; someone posted a possible solution and VOILA - it worked.  Anyone ever heard of a Secure Mail Key (instead of using your password)? 

Live and Learn

My email is firmly back where it belongs and I'm patting myself on the back for sticking to it.  I love the sense of accomplishment!


Image result for pat on the back

No comments:

Post a Comment