Sunday, July 30, 2017

Mini-Adventure Equals Eating and More Eating... Part III

Now we're up to Sunday morning - left Salisbury at 5:00 AM - for the uneventful drive home.  Enjoyed the beautiful weather, very little traffic, and a short stop at Stew Leonard's in Norwalk, CT (where I used to live) to purchase more food.  

We purchased a huge chunk of Korean Beef Ribs (which we only ate 1/2 of for dinner), which were already cooked and so juicy, you hardly needed to chew.  I think I'll need to hardly eat for the next week to make up for the large consumption of food that we've been enjoying over the past three days. 

Totally worth it - - but, I feel like we're waddling a little more than usual!

Eating our way to and from this Mini-Adventure was fun (in our warped and wonderful way) and I'm so glad we still enjoy these excursions.


No comments:

Post a Comment