Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Here we go...

My life is not necessarily remarkable, but I do have some great adventures and have chosen to chronicle some of these in this forum.  I may digress (from time to time) to vent about an issue or two - - time will tell...

I've been blessed with amazing people in my life - my husband, my 'step-kids' (who I refer to as my kids - with due respect to their wonderful mother [who is truly now a dear friend]), friends, acquaintances and customers of our small business.

Travel is one of my greatest sources of joy and wonder.  

     Visiting all parts of this amazing world
     Having adventures
     Trying local and delicious foods and drinks
     Meeting locals and fellow travelers

          This is what brings me great delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment