Tuesday, August 29, 2017

A New Addition to the Family

After driving my wonderful 2006 Prius over 145,000 miles, I 'upgraded' to a 2011 Kia Soul. 

The heart warming part of this story is that back in 2011, for our 25th wedding anniversary, Jeff rented me a Kia Soul (for a week) as his present to me.  We had fallen in love with the 'hamster commercials' on TV and it was a total surprise - - and greatly appreciated.

My Prius has just started needing some pricey repairs, so the time was right to get a new (to me) used car.  I love the color (Metallic Caramel, but we call it Copper) and the car drives like a dream

Before purchasing the car, I took the car to a trusted mechanic who gave me a list of things that needed attention.  The used car dealer I purchased it from did everything, plus more (at no additional charge to me) and today I was able to register the car and get it inspected.

I'm hoping to create and share many more happy memories in this vehicle - - while always remembering how much love is enclosed within its' walls.

Life is Good.  Love is even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment